Prev: Re: EW Activation Next: [CON] Call for games for GZG West Coast Con

Re: [SG2] [FMA] Commo Chits

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 31 Aug 2000 13:23:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] [FMA] Commo Chits

On Thu, 31 August 2000, Kevin Balentine wrote:

> This suggestion I like. I might not limit them from
> taking move actions, but I don't think they would be
> using their EW equipment while engaging in a
> firefight.

I guess it would depend on the EW equipment, but I could live with them
moving. Maybe even conducting a Reorganise action. What about
suppression? Would suppression affect EW? I'd say no. The guy hunkering
down in front of his EW set can still conduct EW even if bullets are
flying.

Maybe. *L* I'm open to debate on this.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: EW Activation Next: [CON] Call for games for GZG West Coast Con