Prev: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops Next: RE: Shuttles and ship's small craft

Re: [DS] Force Organizations

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 31 Aug 2000 07:22:12 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Force Organizations

On Wed, 30 August 2000, Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> Why am I bothering telling you this?	Well I also wanted to let you
know I'm
> going to take a stab at an Excel workbook for designing DS vehicles.
Since we
> have them for FT, why not DS?  I'll let you know if I have any
success.

I have one, if you'd like it. To use as a template.

I also have a nifty Excel spreadsheet for the FT Fleet Books. Actually
two, one for the Sa'vasku and one for everyone else... I'm kind of proud
of this one, since I use some VB macros to hide unnecessary lines in the
spreadsheet.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops Next: RE: Shuttles and ship's small craft