Prev: RE: [FT] vector point balance Next: Re: Shuttles and ship's small craft

[ot] Interplanetary U.F.O. (was :Re: INSS MacArthur?...)

From: Mark Kochte <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:33:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [ot] Interplanetary U.F.O. (was :Re: INSS MacArthur?...)

> ***
> later GitD 'Ghost' ship.
> ***
>
> Whoops, make that 'Interplanetary U.F.O. Mystery Ship with Mini Scout
> Craft:
> http://greenmodels.com/images/AMT960.jpg
>
> The_Beast

I still *have* this thing! Carried it around with me everywhere I
went, everywhere I've moved (well, not everyWHERE I've went; just
where ever I've made 'home' home). One of the rear left 'wings' is
busted off, the nose cone has been severely damaged (lost in another
box I think I may still have; if I ever find it, need to reglue it
back on), the mounting stand is gone, and it has collected more dust
over the years than I care to think about...but it still glows!

And the scout ship...the two rear upper 'wings' broke off long ago
(um, um, battle damage, that's it!). But I still have it; it was
(and probably still is) my absolute favorite model of a (small)
starship.
I used to go to bed with it as a kid, go under the covers, and play
like I was commanding this thing on space explorations or combat
duties (used to bring the large ship under the covers, too, but
stopped doing that after one of the aforementioned rear wings busted
off :-/ ). It still glows, too.

Indy

Prev: RE: [FT] vector point balance Next: Re: Shuttles and ship's small craft