Prev: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs] Next: Re: DragonFlight 2000

Re: DragonFlight 2000

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DragonFlight 2000

>  >I always play vector, and the
>  >larger burst radius of cinematic PBLs caught me. (I prefer vector,
it's
>  >more interesting & challenging...)

> The what??? Would've caught me by surprise too! Was this a house-rule
you
> adopted for cinematic or have I misunderstood here?

The way I understood it, was that he has a house rule whereby plasma
bolts
only affect a 3 MU radius rather than a 6 MU radius.  When we played by
the
6 MU radius something got goofed in his perspective or something.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs] Next: Re: DragonFlight 2000