Prev: Re: Starship flooring Next: (FT) UIM and DERFACs

Re: Starship flooring

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:48:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship flooring

At 06:40 AM 8/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I've thought about doing the railroad modeling styrene sheet for 6 mm,
but
>alwasy found it faster and easier to the desing I want on the computer,
and then
>print it off, trim to size, and presto...  There's no reason why you
can't do
>the same with 25 mm...   Although there is not the 3d depth, it does
allow
quick
>and scenario specific changes and modifications that would take many
hours
to do
>in real modeling.

If you want some things that are already ready to go, check out:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/9223/tilesDany.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/9223/tilesfuture.html

...for some nice free ones.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Starship flooring Next: (FT) UIM and DERFACs