Prev: Re: Starship flooring Next: Re: Starship flooring

Re: Starship flooring

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 29 Aug 2000 11:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Starship flooring

> I've thought about doing the railroad modeling styrene sheet for 6
> mm, but  alwasy found it faster and easier to the desing I want on
> the computer, and then print it off, trim to size, and presto...
> There's no reason why you can't do the same with 25 mm...   Although
> there is not the 3d depth, it does allow quick and scenario specific >

changes and modifications that would take many hours to do
> in real modeling.

If you want rapid building/modification in 3D, there are few materials
that beat Lego blocks. May look a bit toyish, but if you use the slimmer

types of blocks and mainly grey/green/blue ones, they go quite well
with 25 mm figures.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Starship flooring Next: Re: Starship flooring