Prev: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: DragonFlight 2000

Fleetbook Shipbuilder Java applet update

From: "Eric Fialkowski" <erix@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:37:53 -0600
Subject: Fleetbook Shipbuilder Java applet update

After many, many months of neglect, I've managed to go and update my
ship
builder applet.  I added some Fleet Book 2 including, variable hull
integrity, Phalon and Kra'vak weapons/accessories, and tweaks to the
crew
factor allocation so it _should_ work like FB2 (I tested a few, seemed
OK).

I don't like the interface anymore and plan on doing a re-write, where I
should be able to add in the Sa'vasku.	The next version may not be an
applet, though.

The URL is http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski/jship/

If you don't want to use it as an applet and you have Java installed on
your
machine, you can run it locally by downloading the classes.zip file and
running it as such:
    java -cp classes.zip ShipApplet
Note: different versions of Java may have different syntax.  Email me
off-list and I'll try to help out.

Thanks,

Eric

Prev: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: DragonFlight 2000