Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: [OT] lister decloaking off the port bow

Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

From: "Michael Johnson" <mjohnson@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:27:27 -0600
Subject: Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

I'll third the praise.	A month after Fleet Book II was released in the
states my local game store still couldn't (wouldn't) get it in.
Luckily my
family was going on vacation in Portland.  I stopped by the Geo-Hex
factory
and KR was willing to stay a little late and get me 2 copies of FBII and
also some minis.  I was so impressed with the book and the service that
went back before leaving the area and rounded out my entire Sa'Vasku
fleet.
Great service and a great experience.  In fact KR invited me to come and
game with him and the Portland group that weekend but alas time just
didn't
permit it..  Next year I'll be ready and have it on my itinerary.. :>

Michael Johnson
Technical Support Rep.
Micron Internet Services