Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Mounted troops

Re: Mounted troops

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:50:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Mounted troops

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:01:58 +1000 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day guys,
>
> >Does anybody have house rules for troops mounted on
> >horse (or lizard) back?
> >
> >I'm wondering if they should be treated like vehicles
> >for movement or not ...
>
>Do you mean in DS? Correct me if I'm wrong (books at home), but
>doesn't the
>BMF chart actually include a cav entry or am I in la-la land again?
>Sorry I
>couldn't be more help.
>
>Beth

DS2 covers 'cavalry ' and there are (URL at work) web posted ideas on
running "Mech cav" (motorcycles, snowmobiles, powered skateboards.) in
the DS2 environment.

Gracias.
Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Mounted troops