Prev: Re: Mounted troops Next: Re: Mounted troops

RE: Sa'Vasku

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:29:05 +1000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku

G'day

 >How about this for a simple way to stop the
 >Sa'Vasku from sniping, simply limit their
 >Stingers to 36 inches. This would also
 >advantage the other races as they would be
 >more effective at shorter ranges against
 >the Sa'Vasku.

OK I'm confused here, you want to take away their sniping (adavantage at

long range) and let the other races have an advantage at short range...
so
where exactly do the SV get a break then? Or have I misinterpreted
something here?

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Mounted troops Next: Re: Mounted troops