Prev: RE: MT Missile Questions Next: RE: [FT] Fighter Endurance

[FT] Fighter Endurance

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:31:35 -0700
Subject: [FT] Fighter Endurance

Reviewing FB1 page 6 under the heading of Fighter Endurance, I've a
nagging
question.  Since I don't have the book in front of me now I'll have to
paraphrase.  "A fighter group burns 1 point of endurance whenever it is
involved
in combat (attacking a ship, being attacked, or engaging in a
dogfight)".

After reading this I thought, could it be possible for a fighter group
to lose
two points of endurance in one turn?  Let's say the group is attacked by
PDS
from an ADFC escort, and the group then attacks a ship.  Or is the
intent that
any turn in which the group engages in combat of any type consumes one
endurance
point?	I guess I could see it both ways and was wondering how others
handle
this.

Prev: RE: MT Missile Questions Next: RE: [FT] Fighter Endurance