Prev: Re: MT Missile Questions Next: Re: MT Missile Questions

Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:02:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:24:43 -0700, Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

>There are a number of historical systems you might want to have a
>look at.  DBR, Road to Osaka, Takio.

Just to mention two things:

1) DBR is battle based, and Road to Osaka is skirmish,
2) Road to Osaka is expensive and not very good...

I have looked at FMC (Jon's version of FMA for fantasy) with an eye
towards
use with samurai. A skirmish samurai game is one of the things on my
VERY long
list of things to do...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: MT Missile Questions Next: Re: MT Missile Questions