Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

[OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:24:43 -0700
Subject: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

Sorry to chime in late on this.  IIRC the original post had something to
do with
15mm Samurai.  There are a number of historical systems you might want
to have a
look at.  DBR, Road to Osaka, Takio.  Takio is IMO the best set to
address this
period and is published by Flagship Games.

Michael Brown <mwbrown@veriomail.com> on 08/13/2000 09:09:24 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   "'gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU'" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)