Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: Joe Banderet <bigjoe@a...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:53:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

The claim is that DP9's miniatures are "eco-friendly", hence made of
resin.	And I quote, "This product is cast in plastic resin to meet the
requirements of removing lead from our environment".

Some how chemically produced resin doesn't sound any friendlier than
lead (pewter).	I guess we'll never really know until enough wargamers
get rid of their miniatures collections by burying them in the back
yard.