Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 21:38:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

"Robert W. Hofrichter" wrote:
> 2--We still plan on making our annual family pilgrimage to Maryland
Renfest
> in October, but this time there'll be four of us instead of three!
So,
> Nyrath, which booth are you in?

	Perchance to Dream Quilts.
	Right next door to The Brass Dragon, across the way from
	a set of prives.  You'd better ask for directions.

	I'll be the plump bearded fellow wearing the
	medallion that looks like a brass dagger.
	I look a little like the picture on my website.
	http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html

	What do you look like?

Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [OT] Quiet