Prev: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure

RE: [FT] Things I cant figure

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:31:22 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure

G'day Schoon,

 >>Subpacs are limited to 1 arc fire.  It can be restrictive due to the
short
 >>range, but still worth it if you can get them off. That's one reason
 >>I mounted them in broadside on my Canberra class BB for
 >>the OUDF, cheap effective punch when your main guns can't bear.
 >
 >I'm not so sure on this. Can you find the reference (as I couldn't)?

Its in the FAQ. And just in case the new guys in town don't know where
that
is its at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

By the way we found that saying that the funnel/upside down triangle bit
of
the icon was actually the arc indicator was very useful when you wanted
avoid the arcs always being exactly where the firer wanted them.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure