Prev: (FT) Re: B-1s Next: Re: Those darned B1's

Re: Those darned B1's

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:12:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Those darned B1's

Brendan Robertson wrote:

> Got it:
> http://home1.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/webgames/guns1/
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't fixed the links, so you need to manually
switch
> between pages in the directory.
> The files are:
>
> index.htm
> info.htm
> turn0.htm
> turn1.htm
> ... =>
> turn13.htm
>
> using the above base address.

Hm... the /turn9.htm file seems to be the intro blurb to the battle,
not the turn report? (Not that it matters *that* much - it's just
annoying that I couldn't add the complete battle to my collection of
"record all shots fired" battles :-/ )

Fascinating to see how the Trial by Combat managed to lose in spite of
spending most of the time in the Sovremenny's rear 180 (the Sov had the
vast majority of its weapons covering the forward 180 arc whereas the
TbC had quite a lot firing rearwards as well) <g>

The damage inflicted seems to have been below average, but by about as
much on both sides.

I found the speeds *extremely* slow - not very surprising of course,
since the TbC wanted to stay close to the Sov, and the Sov didn't want
to move fast since moving fast would've guaranteed the TbC a permanent
position in the Sov's (A) arc :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: (FT) Re: B-1s Next: Re: Those darned B1's