Prev: RE: [FT] Cutter Beams & vertical damage. Next: RE: [FT] MKW FLEET PBEM II: Players Wanted

Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:18:42 -0400
Subject: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 15:59:15 -0700, Eli Arndt
<emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
wrote:

>This is just a quick sounding to the list after ages of lurking.  I've
been
>thinking on all the custom stuff people talk about on here and
particularly
>the Star Grunt game.  Does anyone out there have any nifty creations or
the
>like they'd like to show off, because I'm curious to see what others
have
>been doing as I'm about to begin some kit-bashing myself.

I haven't done much, but I have kitbashed some Rocco minitanks into 15mm
APCs
and anti-grav APCs. I'll be taking some pictures at GenCon, I hope, and
we'll
see if they turn out...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: RE: [FT] Cutter Beams & vertical damage. Next: RE: [FT] MKW FLEET PBEM II: Players Wanted