Prev: RE: <SG2> Custom stuff Next: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

RE: [FT] Cutter Beams & vertical damage.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:35:31 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Cutter Beams & vertical damage.

I haven't read Insurrection yet.
I only included it as an option as some players might not like having
their
SDN taken out by a runaway powercore on the first turn.  It's actually
the
version I prefer.
It's not really effective against undamaged ships (although you could
get
lucky & roll a 6 on damage, followed by a 6 for the threshold check) and
as
soon as the enemy find out your ship has these things, it will have a
minimum life expectancy.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab