Prev: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea Next: Re: Brigade Models

Brigade Models

From: "Christopher Congdon" <codo-1@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:31:22 -0500
Subject: Brigade Models

I stumbled across this website online. Has anybody bought starships from
these guys?

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

I noticed that in the section about their starships they talk about
needing
to be a member of some kind of SciFi Gamer Society to order...and that
the
company is in Britain...and that they don't accept credit cards...

My question is... Is there anyone in this list (Maybe in UK?) that IS
able
to buy these minis and ship them to some of the rest of us? And possibly
accept credit cards (maybe through PayPal.com or something...)

I REALLY like their carriers and would love to own a few...

Christopher

Prev: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea Next: Re: Brigade Models