Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: [FT] A FB/FT3 question

RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 1 Aug 2000 12:19:32 -0700
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

On Tue, 01 August 2000, "Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> Or allow full customization as long as the mass of each ship comes out
equal
> to the original and the total fleet points is under 1501.
> Or run only stock ships (listed in FB including variants stated in the
> text).

That's how we do the GenCon tourney, and I wouldn't have a problem with
this.

> Fighter re-arming rules from FB2?
> Floating table?
> PTorp rules from FB2?

Okay with me!

> I, personally, don't care for the victory conditions. I don't drink
and
> would feel uncomfortable purchasing beer/ale/etc.

That's okay, Brian. I don't drink either (I wouldn't be uncomfortable
buying it, but I'd get hosed on the drinking aspect). You and I can work
out some other sort of arrangement.

And who's idea was it that Canada's favourite beer was Molson? *L*
(Note: while I don't drink anymore, I hang with people who do.) If we
wanted to impress Americans, we can find FAR better than Molson...

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: [FT] A FB/FT3 question