Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - winter time? Next: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics

FT: DUELLING

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:51:27 +0100
Subject: FT: DUELLING

I played FT in WebRPG again last night, just two NAC Furious class
ships.
When played in Duel mode, I found it to added to the game to fire
individual
weapons alternatively, rather that all of the weapons at once

-Very tense

Den

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - winter time? Next: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics