Prev: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics Next: FT: DUELLING

RE: [CON] ECC IV - winter time?

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:48:38 -0400
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC IV - winter time?

These are all valid reasons why GZG-ECC is scheduled for
early in the year.

We try to maintain at least a two week schedule difference
from Cold Wars, also in Lancaster.  Some of the ECC attendees
also attend that convention.

We also get very reasonable rates with our current hotel.
Our current room arrangements are ideal for a gaming convention.
It allows us a lot of flexibility in table arrangements.

Jon Davis