Prev: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector Next: Re: Please ignore ramblings from Mr. Han - our apologies [OT]

LIRA/LLAR web page

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:24:38 -0400
Subject: LIRA/LLAR web page

Karl,

Excellent work on your web page. I anxiously await the first mini
painted in
either of the later two camouflage patterns - I myself think they "look
neat" but are too busy to be paintable. But I look forward to being
proved
wrong.

I didn't see a mailto link on your web page, so if you'd like to email
me
off list at kaladorn@hotmail.com or tomb@bitheads.com, I'd like to
discuss
some of the "groundpounder" aspects of LIRA. Two years ago I ran a bunch
of
Latino forces (with NSL advisors) versus an OU force as a convention
event.
At that time, I did a bunch of musing on how the LIRA/LLAR might be put
together and armed, and some of my musings might fill out some SG2/FMA
Skirmish detail for your web page. Great work so far though!

:) Tom

BTW - The LIRA must be about as happy about being called the LLAR by the
Anglos as the Etats Federal Europa (EFE) is about being called the FSE
by
said same Anglos. Damnable cultural imperialism I'm thinking....

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector Next: Re: Please ignore ramblings from Mr. Han - our apologies [OT]