Prev: RE: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:02:40 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

Ted Arlauskas wrote:

>  >I did a conversion game, but I did not convert any of the
>  >rules. I just classified the Vietnam-era weapons in SG2 terms. You
can
>  >find the JPEGs of the squad data cards at
>  ><http://members.xoom.com/VCMike/nhivinh/nhivinh.html>.
>
> Cool data cards, Mike!  How'd you do 'em?

    I just used Paint Shop Pro 3.  I drew the outlines with tools, then
just
cut and pasted.  I used the Factos font.

> Is there a link from your top page to the nhivinh page?

    Nope, I put the Nhi Vinh stuff up on my Xoom site when you asked for
it
yesterday.  I might put a link on my top page later.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

http://www.pantheism.net/

Prev: RE: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust