Prev: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #36

Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:33:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

#2?

20% hull, thrust 6, no FTL, lots of SMR _or_ Beam2 _or_ Beam3,
usually 4 or more PDS, possibly screen1, probably armor.
www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/fullthrust.htm or something like
that should lead you there.

Prev: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #36