Prev: Re: SV: LLAR Website Next: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:05:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:28:44 -0400, Chris DeBoe <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
wrote:

>Islamic Federation ships would work just fine here.  Battles are
usually
>over quite quickly, one way or another.

I take it that the IF ships are built much like I proposed in #2?

>IMO no, assuming you're playing cinematic.  With vector, it doesn't
much
>matter whether you've got advanced drives or not.

Oops. Forgot to specify. For a REALLY good reason, I'm planning to use
vector.
Sorry, should have made that clear. That will impact the discussion.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: SV: LLAR Website Next: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs