Prev: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:44:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:28:49 -0500 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>> No rear firing torps on 1701-D?

> Don't recall episodes where the 'D' fired rearward, but if it could,
would adding arc's to the current torps work? Occasions where it fired
multiple directions? <

Didn't it fire rearward in the pilot, when being chased by Q? In any
case, according to the tech manual and the blueprints, the D has quite
separate forward- and rearward-facing launchers (i.e., they're at
opposite ends of the stardrive section). Then there's the rear-facing
torpedo tube in the saucer, but that can only fire when the ship
separates... <g>
 Gravity is a Downer... So let's go flying!
   -- so sayeth Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")