Prev: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others) Next: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:59:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 08:49:49AM -0400, Izenberg, Noam wrote:
> 3) Moya's defense screen only works some of the time (for dramatic
> purposes), but is 100% effective when it does.

	Her defense screen was salvaged from another ship, right?
It's not always 100% effective; the only time I can remember it being
used, it had a bad reaction with the attacking weapon and everyone
swapped minds.

	I have _no_ idea how you'd represent that in the game.
Maybe the equivalent of a bridge critical hit while everyone wanders
off to explore their new bodies?

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others) Next: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)