Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) Next: TESTING TESTING

Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit)

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:24:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit)

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 11:16:54AM -0400, Jerry Han wrote:
> Now the problem is, what the heck is 'negative energy'?   (8-)

	What you use to accelerate matter with negative mass?

	Seriously, I had a physics prof who had his own theory
of subatomic physics. This model predicted particles with negative
mass. Not antimatter; this stuff just had a negative sign in front
of its mass value. A chunk of normal mass and a chunk of negative
mass would get you an almost reactionless drive...

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) Next: TESTING TESTING