Prev: [FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets Next: Full Thrust Tournament at Gatway Gaming Convention (near LAX in So. Calif.)

[OT] blank screens

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:16:34 +0100
Subject: [OT] blank screens

Sorry to bother you all with this, but netscape communicator users can't
view my web pages properly. I've obviously got some abherrent html
somewhere.

I've been told about this before but lost the message which pointed out
what
the error might have been. If anyone knows or can see what the problem
is,
could you please let me know what the problem is, off list please.

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: [FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets Next: Full Thrust Tournament at Gatway Gaming Convention (near LAX in So. Calif.)