Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV Next: [OT] blank screens

[FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:13:05 +0100
Subject: [FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets

All,

For those who are thinking of, or are actually going to participate in
the
Fleet Action Tournament at Gencon UK 2000, I've removed the Sa'Vasku
fleets
from pre-designed fleets. This is mainly due to comments about the
Sa'Vasku
made by list members. There seems to be a general perception of
imbalance
where the Sa'Vasku are concerned and to avoid problems in the
tournament,
they are being removed.

My apologies if you were planning to have a Sa'Vasku fleet but i'm
aiming to
make things as fair as possible.

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV Next: [OT] blank screens