Prev: Re: FT at Origins, or lack of Next: Just to stir the waters... Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:01:30 -0400
Subject: Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

agoodall@canada.com wrote:

> Did you get to try the Dirtside game that was listed? I noticed there
were no Stargrunt games at Origins, either...

    I noticed that there were only 2 players for the DS game when I
looked into the room.  I was playing in my first Charlie Company game at
the time, otherwise, I might have been able to be convinced to play.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

Prev: Re: FT at Origins, or lack of Next: Just to stir the waters... Re: FT at Origins, or lack of