Prev: Re: [FT] Phallandros Design Bureau Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Screen

Re: [FT] Fighter Screen

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:16:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter Screen

> So my fighters can move 24" to a ship and join its screen, then move
> whatever my ship is moving as part of the screen, then use secondary
> movement to move and attack.	Pretty nifty.	I'll start with a
Corvette
> moving speed 40 or so...they'll never know what hit'em.

This goes a long way make a good argument for using basically the same
movement rules for fighters as for normal ships as I have occasionally
seen
suggested in the archive, i.e. record a fighter groups speed and change
course/speed as for a thrust-12 (or so) ship

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [FT] Phallandros Design Bureau Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Screen