Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter Screen Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

[OT-ish] Jon of Needham must be doing something right

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:46:12 -0400
Subject: [OT-ish] Jon of Needham must be doing something right

It seems our local hobby store got in a bunch of FB2s. Usually when the
store gets in FT/SG/DS stuff, we end up (as a small gaming clique)
buying
most of it. This time, we only got one or two copies of FB2, then it
flew
off the shelves! Must mean more folk are at least involved with the game
here in Ottawa! Three hearty cheers for St.^3 Jon and the spread of the
good
word!

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter Screen Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed