Prev: Re: Fighter Morale Next: Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:14:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

>The following three designs were offered to the IF admiralty by the FSE
>designer Georgios Phallandros in 2182 AD (standard FB1 design rules):

(snip Beam-1 barges)

>After taking a single look at the blueprints, the IF High Admiral went
>into a fit and accused Mr. Phallandros of being an NRE agent attempting
>to weaken the Federation. Indeed, Mr. Phallandros's very life was only
>saved by the FSE ambassador's presence; the diplomat calmed the High
>Admiral by testifying that Mr.Phallandros was in fact an FSE citizen
>living in Paris.

(snip)
>[For Laserlight: The Sultan was as appalled as the FSE ambassador by
>the High Admiral's behaviour ;-) ]

  That's right, the Admiral should have had him quietly strangled
instead of
making a fuss over it.
  Wasn't this the same Phallandros who inexplicably took psychoactive
drugs
just before a Jump (on the trip back from New Arabia, as I recall) and
consequently suffered severe neurological damage?

Prev: Re: Fighter Morale Next: Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss