Prev: Re: [FT] "Killing" fighters and pilots Next: Re: Fighters vs. Heavy Fighters - another newbie question

Re: [FT] "Killing" fighters and pilots

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:16:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] "Killing" fighters and pilots

The first draft of the rules (currently rather unbalanced) can be found
on my
website :

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk

There's a link from there, I can't remember the exact URL for the page
in
question.

I must admit that I haven't yet tackled PDS systems .. I would guess
that, to
reflect what's seen in the films (or games), PDS systems should either
be weaker
than normal FT ones or few in number. Getting shot down by a capital
ship's
weapons doesn't seem to be much of a problem compared to tackling
opposing
fighters.

Tony