Prev: Re: FT Tactics Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness

RE: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

From: "Andrew Apter" <apter@p...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:44:05 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

Yes, but the original reference was Talyn from Farscape
http://www.scifi.com/farscape/lifeform/

Not Taelon from Earth Final Conflict http://www.earth.finalconflict.com/

And does anyone have any ideas for full thrust representation of a ship
that
is a cross between a bioship and a peace keeper warship?  I am holding
off
on building this one until I get my hands on a FB2. The two copies that
came
into my local hobby store lasted a entire 3 seconds.

Andy A