Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku FTL Next: going OT somewhat... (Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs)

RE: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 07:39:01 -0400
Subject: RE: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

I saw it opening day.
But did not think enough about it to comment.

Some visuals are nice (opening is better than the ending).
Characters are Disney-tized Anime (reminded me of a section
of Heavy Metal). I.e. it didn't work.

I looked for ideas for FT...found none.
I looked for ideas for DS2...found none.
I looked for ideas for SG2...found none.

I had high expectations, but they were unfounded.

I agree with Brian, see it if you can see it cheap. Far from the
worst movie I've seen, but far from the best anime, too.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----