Prev: Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: [OT] Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Simple Questions

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:32:55 +0100
Subject: Simple Questions

I really should know these, I used to once, and then I forgot them.

1) ADFC's.  I thought I'd read somewhere that under FB1 rules, they can
no longer just fire at any fighters/missiles within 6MU, they can only
fire at them if they are a) attacking the ship itself, or b) attacking a
friendly ship that is within 6MU.
When I tried to find the rule again yesterday, I failed.

2) Kra'Vak MKP's and Firecon, (do they need a Firecon themselves).

3) Whilst trying again to find the answer to 2), I couldn't find the
rules for FireCon systems for Human PDS systems.  I'm pretty sure they
don't need a working FireCon, I just couldn't find it in the rules
anywhere.

Cheers in advance for the help

P.S: Since I'm off work this week, I've updated my website with pictures
of all my miniatures (Kra'Vak and Sa'Vasku not yet done)

Paul Grogan
www.runestonegames.freeserve.co.uk

Prev: Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: [OT] Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs