Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: Glen's ship designs

GZG 15mm Troops

From: danielc@e... (Daniel Casquilho)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GZG 15mm Troops

 Hello All,

       I just received my 15mm Stargrunt figures. They are great. I love
 the UNSC Marines the best, but the rest are great as well. If these
 figures do well Jon from GZG said he would redo the NAC and ESU troops
 match the new style troops.  I have a scan on my web site to show
anyone
 who is interested in seeing them. As you will see in the scan the new
 style is more bulky then the old style.

 The URL is

	   http://home.earthlink.net/~danielc/gzg15s.jpg

      The picture is an eight man squad of (starting at top) NAC, ESU
(both
 the older style),  FSE, NSL, and UNSC (all three the newer style). I
like
 the new figures quite a bit. The FSE with Kepis will be out soon.
       I believe these are better then any of the other 15mm SciFi lines
 have or have looked at. They will paint up very well. Anyone  who wants
 play in 15mm would be advised to pick some of	these up. You can get
them
 from Jon dirrect. My order only took 4 days to arrive, but Jon said 5-7
 days is normal.

		Daniel

----
-----
		 In seeking wisdom thou art wise;
    in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool.
				 The Talmud
----
-----

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: Glen's ship designs