Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:08:35 +1000
Subject: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

G'day,

 >I have painted my Kra' Vak ships in a gloss red with red shading and
black
 >zebra stripes.

Sounds cool!

 >I guess I might need pics of these also to go with my Sa'
 >Vasku pics.

Definitely ;)

 >Anyway, what other color schemes have people used on their Kra' Vak
ships?

The guys here have both gone with a lighty-greeny blue with lighter blue

picker out the raised bits (like the lines along the engines and stuff).

 >And same with any color schemes used on Phalons, I have not painted
any of
 >... those ... things.

Dereks will have a nautilus shell with the body of a 'blood' nudibranch
(basically cream with red edges and dorsal stripe) with purple on the
raised/gun bits. I'd have a bit of a quick look around marine sites <no
bias there huh? ;)> for some pretty good inspiration - especially pics
of
nudibranchs, coral reef species or plankton.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme