Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

Re: [FH] Battle report

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:00:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Battle report

>OK, makes sense. Though... your list of losses seemed to
include rather
>less than 1500 points of ESU units (I've mislaid the original
post, but
>IIRC you only listed a Gorshkov and a Novgorod or two as being
lost)?

One Gorshkov, the other units I lost were FTL.	  He doesn't
have anything both fast enough and big enough to catch the other
5 ships, so I'd call it "waiting on the edge of the system."

I could have dedicated another hour or two to trying to circle
around behind his battle line and hit them in the stern, but I
didn't want to spend the time right then.

Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme