Prev: Re: Reality disfunction Next: Re: [FH] Battle report

Hmmph. I've been dissed by kids

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:23:17 EDT
Subject: Hmmph. I've been dissed by kids

The two brats, er, 10-12 year old kids, were picked as team captains
and rolled off to see who got to pick partners first.  I was the last
choice, and neither one wanted me on his team.	 Hmmph.
I said, "Fine, I'll be a third and take you all on".  They ignored me.
Then they ignored my ships and beat on each other.  Too bad
the store chased us out to close or I would have taught them all
a lesson.  Yeah, they got lucky I didn't get a chance steal the scenario
objective for myself.

Glen

Prev: Re: Reality disfunction Next: Re: [FH] Battle report