Prev: Re: My designs (PWB Game) Next: Re: [OT] Summer Reading List

[OT] Summer Reading List

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:52:59 -0700
Subject: [OT] Summer Reading List

Since traffic is a bit light thought I'd share this with you all.
Recently we
had a thread "Suggested Sci-Fi",
I took all the related suggestions and complied them in this list.  I've
also
added to it as books are recomended.
Feel free to email me your additonal military sci-fi suggestions off
list, or on
 list if you wish.

Suggested Reading List

- "Culture" sieres by Iain Banks also Player of Games, and Use of
Weapons
- Lois Bujold, any
- Terry Pratchett, not necessarily sci fi (but what? )
- The rest of David Weber Harrington books
- Winning Colors, Once a Hero, Rules of Engagement, and others by
Elizabeth Moon
- Poul Anderson's Dominc Flandry books
- Robert Frezza's "A Small Colonial War", "Fire in a Faraway Place", and
"Cain's Land
- James P Hogan's "Voyage from Yesteryear"
- Starcruiser Shenandoah series by Roland Green
- These Green Foreign Hills by Roland Green
- Sten series by Alan Cole and Chris Bunch
- Sassinak and Generation Warriors by McCaffrey and Moon
- Rogue Powers and Torch of Honor by Roger Macbride Allen
- Profiteer, Partisan, and Revolutionary by Andrew Swann
- Texas Triumphant by Daniel da Cruz
- Niven and Pournelle's Footfall, Lucifer's Hammer and The Legacy of
Herot
- Semper Mars, Luna Marine and the latest, Europa Strike, by "Ian
Douglas"
(actually William H. Keith)
- The First Casualty and Price of Peace by Mike Moscoe
- The Warrior's Apprentice or The Vor Game by Lois Bujold.

Prev: Re: My designs (PWB Game) Next: Re: [OT] Summer Reading List