Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: UNSC Starships

Re: UNSC Starships

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:58:49 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC Starships

Steve Pugh wrote:

> > Has anybody, Officially or Un-Officially come up with any stats for
> > the UNSC, are there any plans for human 'advanced tech' goodies that
> > these vessels might carry. I assume the Islamics would be put
together
> > using existing FB1/2 rules.
>
> There were a few, mainly of the SDN and SDN-X, posted when the first
> batch of minis were released. Check the archives.
>
> Why do you feel the UN should have 'advanced tech' goodies?

Prolly from the implied bit about how the NAC 'acquired' pulse torp
technology from the UN (I take it as implied that the UN is slightly
ahead of the other Major Powers in some tech stuff, in order to put
them on an even keel with the aforementioned Major Powers).

I have some rough self-designs for what I would consider 'older'
UN ships, with some vague notes about advanced tech options but
haven't had time to flesh them out to my liking yet (want to bounce
some of this off of Oerjan one of these days - hee!). You can see
my totally incomplete UN stuff at my UN Fleet Roster Page:

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/un_roster.html

I want to work in heavy beam weaponry into the UN ships, but haven't
had time to delve through the archives to find what people had finally
settled on (or was it settled??) as to the proposed stats of HBWs.

Mk

(ps: hey, Roger G!!)

Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: UNSC Starships