Prev: UNSC Starships Next: Re: UNSC Starships

Re: UNSC Starships

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:49:06 +0100
Subject: Re: UNSC Starships

> Has anybody, Officially or Un-Officially come up with any stats for
> the UNSC, are there any plans for human 'advanced tech' goodies that
> these vessels might carry. I assume the Islamics would be put together
> using existing FB1/2 rules.

There were a few, mainly of the SDN and SDN-X, posted when the first
batch of minis were released. Check the archives.

Why do you feel the UN should have 'advanced tech' goodies?

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: UNSC Starships Next: Re: UNSC Starships