Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2) Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:12:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

> Earlier in the year, someone posted a link to a spreadsheet that
> worked for
> Fleet Book 2. I can't remember who the author was (Jon Davis? Tom
> McCarthy?
> Schoon?). I tried the Full Thrust Computer Core and downloaded
Schoon's
> version 0.5, but it still uses Fragile-Super hull strengths rather
than
> allowing the purchase of hull boxes individually. If someone can
> point me to
> the URL to obtain this, I would appreciate it.

I have a version 0.5 (may have to change that) up on my Star Ranger's
Stuff
page:
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/starranger.html

It allows entry of the number of hull boxes you want then tells you the
percentage and what category it falls into.

Also included are sheets for all of the new races in FB2.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2) Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)