Prev: Fw: Stellar database Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

[FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:57:19 -0400
Subject: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)

Earlier in the year, someone posted a link to a spreadsheet that worked
for
Fleet Book 2. I can't remember who the author was (Jon Davis? Tom
McCarthy?
Schoon?). I tried the Full Thrust Computer Core and downloaded Schoon's
version 0.5, but it still uses Fragile-Super hull strengths rather than
allowing the purchase of hull boxes individually. If someone can point
me to
the URL to obtain this, I would appreciate it.

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil
-----

Prev: Fw: Stellar database Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Design Spreadsheet (FB2)