Prev: Re: GZG Fighter bases Next: Re_ Forcing fights, Skirmishers, dreadplanits, convoys and rubber ducks

Re: thrust-1 zigzag

From: "Brian Thompson" <brianthompson17@h...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:23:27 EST
Subject: Re: thrust-1 zigzag

> > Assuming a thrust 1 ship uses both its main drive and its push,
>
>I take it you are not using the better (IMNSHO) FB2 vector rules.
>The new vector rules eliminate this "problem".
>
>Roger

if you used the new vector rules(i think they're better too, but i play
KV),
then the maximum acceleration (over 3 turns)in any one direction is 3
inches, during which the ship cannot make any other maneuvers.

brian

Prev: Re: GZG Fighter bases Next: Re_ Forcing fights, Skirmishers, dreadplanits, convoys and rubber ducks